SPA GUIDE | MANI/PEDI
By Huda Heidi Kattan
Have you ever seen a mani that was so beautiful, you literally could not stop staring?! Well if have ever seen a mani from the award winning Nail Moda, chances are, you couldn’t take your eyes off those knockout nails! You MUST visit this place! I went with BFFs, the Fashion Gossip 10 girls, and we had an amazing time!
I literally had, undoubtedly the best mani/pedi I have ever had in my entire life! Thanks to the wonderful staff at Nail Moda, who greeted us and took extra-special care of us! The owner, Yulia, is practically a supermodel! She is drop dead gorgeous and her nails are perfection! She is very passionate about beautiful nails and nailcare–to me that’s all I need from a spa! Nail Moda has so many exciting things coming up! I can’t wait to share them with all of you:)
Yulia was kind enough to share with me her tips for the perfect mani!! Thanks doll!! Xx
Yulia’s Tips For Perfect Nails:
- Always use cuticle oil to ensure cuticles are healthy and clean
- Using Nail Tek (available at Nail Moda) is a great nail strengthener that allows nails to grow long and beautiful and keeps them from chipping. It also helps promote the life of your mani! Mine lasted 6 days without any chipping at all!
- Remember to apply lotion/creme to hands and feet. This will keep your nails and nail beds looking beautiful
- If you are looking for a healthy alternative for nail extensions, Yulia recommends using Biogel, which is a favorite of Jennifer Lopez and Victoria Beckham
- Visit a spa regularly (every 7-10 days) for mani/pedis that will help keep nails and nail beds stay clean and shapely