Vitamin HB | Cindy Crawford’s Milky Skin

Thu, 9 Dec 2010

DAILY DOSE | CELEB SECRET

No one can deny that Cindy Crawford is not only one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she’s pretty much missed the age train. Yes, she works out incredibly hard and has her own skin care line, Meaningful Beauty (which I tried and I did really like it), but she also has beauty tips that are the secret behind her gorgeous appearance! One thing that Cindy has been doing for years, she sprays her face with a mix of mineral water and whole milk. She uses this to keep her skin looking fresh, but also to help remove the dead layers of skin. She has confessed that her skin now, is better than it was over a decade ago!

image credits topnews

You might like:

7 Comments on "Vitamin HB | Cindy Crawford’s Milky Skin"

Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
NouNou
NouNou

I spritz rose water on my face every day and night…and throughout the day when i was to refresh my skin…it works wonders…

Milk…on your face??? Hmmmm

hudabeauty

ohhhh, I like!! :) Milk is excellent for your face as it helps neutralize the PH balance of our face, it also helps remove any dead skin which is why the end result it super soft skin! It’s been a favorite of many dermatologists and is one of the secrets behind Cindy Crawford’s gorgeous glow!

Mais
Mais

agree with LICHITA & Mai
i’m thinking about changing my foundation (i’m currently using Estee Lauder) and my skin is oily with large pores, so i want something that doesn’t cause any breakout

Zaynab
Zaynab

Try Laura Mercier. I love it…

Mais
Mais

thanx Zaynab…any idea where i can get it from?

Mai
Mai

WOULD YOU MAKE A VIDEO WITH YOU TOP 3-5 LIQUID/CREAM FOUNDATIONS? PLEASE!

I second that.. But not MAC foundations as they breakout MANY ppl

LICHITA
LICHITA

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, I TRULY THAT HAVING A GORGEOUS SKIN IS ALL ABOUT YOUR DIET. IF YOU TAKE CARE OF THE INSIDE IT WILL REFLECT ON THE OUTSIDE. DEMI MOORE IS ON A “RAW DIET” AND THAT’S THE BIG REASON WHY SHE DOESN’T LOOK HER AGE. THOUGHTS?

WOULD YOU MAKE A VIDEO WITH YOU TOP 3-5 LIQUID/CREAM FOUNDATIONS? PLEASE!

wpDiscuz