FINALLY!!! A Stretch Mark Cream that Works!

Mon, 26 Mar 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW | SKINCARE

I don’t think anything sucks as bad as stretch marks! Gaining weight from my pregnancy, yeah that was hard, but stretch marks—-the WORST! The hardest part is actually finding something that is safe enough to use (especially while nursing)! I am soooo happy with the results I have had from Mama Mio! I’ve honestly only used the product for about 3 weeks now, but I my stretch marks have faded TREMENDOUSLY! I kind of thought I might be stuck with them, but I’m so happy because it looks like that won’t be a problem! It’s been a celebrity fav in the US and DEF my ultimate stretch mark cream!

The reason why this product is kick ass is because of its potent ingredients! The Registril, Matrixyl 3000, Algisium-C, Emblica, Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil combo make for a super powerful mix of stretch mark fighting cream! It’s also AMAZING for pigmentation or sun damage! It’s amazing for repairing skin when broken or damaged in any way and is safe enough to use on face! It kind of feels funny when you use it, it has a cooling effect! After a couple of weeks, you start to notice vivid results! :)

Mama Mio is available in the UAE in major department stores, US on drugstore.com, Europe on natureskincare.com

62 Comments on "FINALLY!!! A Stretch Mark Cream that Works!"

Sheena
4 months 12 days ago

I purchsed mine at Destination Maternity Al Wahda mall :)

Ry Pavao
10 months 16 days ago

hey Huda,
you may know who i am we went to school together. I’m Ryan Pavao and i wanted to ask you more about this product, if you can get it at any store instead of online. please write me back on here or you can look me up on Facebook i would really appreciate it thank you- Ry

Chi Shi
10 months 19 days ago

I’ve been using MamaMio for a while – its OK. . .but for the last 11 weeks+ after finding out I was pregnant, I started using the Somaluxe Stretch Mark Treatment cause its organic and doesnt have any harmful chemicals. I can honestly say that this Somaluxe Treatment has been fantastic at preventing stretch marks during my pregnancy and has kept my growing belly moisturized and well loved throughout the process.

I am at 37 weeks today and have not a sign of stretch marks even though my skin is definitely getting stretched to the limit with munchkin inside.

10 months 19 days ago

Thank you doll for sharing your story!! Xx

nadz
11 months 2 days ago

Do you have branch herenin jeddah ksa thanks

Hiba
1 year 1 day ago

Is it available at boots ?