Vitamin HB | One Hit Wonder! Super Healthy Hair with One Ingredient!

Wed, 28 Mar 2012

I loooove natural remedies, but sometimes making them can be a bit of pain! Personally, I found some of them actually work better than my super expensive treatments, but really, who has the time? That’s why I love ‘one-hit wonders’! Super powerful ingredients straight from nature that give you amazing results! Tomato for amazing skin, strawberries for white teeth, and coconut oil for great hair!

Ok, coconut oil might be processed first, but I love it for so many things! Especially hair! One of my favorite things is to apply a good amount of coconut oil to my hair and wrap it with either saran wrap, a plastic bag, or a plastic shower cap. I leave it for 20-30 minutes then rinse! It leaves my hair super silky, soft and hydrated!! Coconut oil is sooooo hydrating and incredibly nourishing! This is a great tip for anyone who wants healthy, gorgeous hair and doesn’t have time to mix any ingredients together (or may be low on ingredients)!

9 Comments on "Vitamin HB | One Hit Wonder! Super Healthy Hair with One Ingredient!"

1 year 8 months ago

zina i know of one good dermatologist in Dubai.. her name is Dr,Pega , she works at Cosmesurge its in Habtoor Tower Dubai Marina..044471777 is their number also u can do a good hydrafacial there against dark spots. hope this helped.

2 years 20 days ago

Do you only rinse out the oil? Or shampoo it out?

2 years 19 days ago

I would shampoo it out if bc Coconut oil tends to be heavy, But if you are not going to blow dry your hair, and just wear it air dried, you can rinse it out, especially if you have curly hair! That would be really great for curly hair!

i was wondering, what you do to take the oil out because every time i’ve used oil, i’ve had to shampoo like ten times! so i think it’s of no use. i just use one tablespoon and rub it in my hands before smoothing it onto my hair.

HI Beautiful,

I so much love everything you write about. I’m so a big fan of you.

I have two problems and I wish you can help me
the first one is that my hair has always ugly ends(broken ends) although i don’t blow dry or color my hair. Please i need something to make it stop. its unbelievable that i have to cut my hair every month to get rid of them:(

second which is my biggest problem is that i have brown spots on my face because of the sun(now i don’t leave the house without sun block) and I have clear vines showing on my face(i have a very transparent skin), do you advise to do peeling or laser and i would really appreciate if you tell me where to do it in Dubai or Beirut. its really hard to find a good dermatologist in Dubai.

Thanks Alot

Dearest Huda!
You are simply amazing!!!! Thank you so much for all those tips! and as an answer to Zina,the best dermatologist in Dubai is Dr. Simin Ahari
the rest Huda can handle ;)

Coconut oil is amazing for so many things!