Vitamin HB | Acne Miracle Mask!

Sun, 15 Jul 2012

NATURAL BEAUTY | CLEAR SKIN

Perfect skin is just really hard sometimes! Between changes in weather, hormones, food, stress levels—it seems keeping your skin blemish free can actually be a HUGE project (unless your blessed of course)! I break out quite a bit, especially since I am always trying new products! But as soon as I break out, I start treating my breakouts right away! One of the things I do is actually a really easy nutmeg, honey, milk mask! The nutmeg is AMAZING at fighting the blemish, while the honey helps heal and the milk exfoliates! It really is such a powerful mask! If you use this twice a week for a couple weeks, you WILL notice a HUGE difference! LOVE this mask!

ACNE MIRACLE MASK

Ingredients

2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons milk (Make sure TEASPOONS)

Mix ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon, pushing the mixture into the bowl with the bottom of the spoon. Then apply to skin working outwards. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing. Follow with your favorite moisturizer!

192 Comments on "Vitamin HB | Acne Miracle Mask!"

Erin B.
22 days 13 hours ago

I will try this as soon as I get hold of Nutmeg! ^_^ Thank you so much, Huda! ^_^

Lamiss
5 months 12 days ago

How often should I use it?

Ekta
6 months 10 hours ago

Huda you are amazing! All your tips are SOOO helpful! I’m obsessed! I’ve got a hugeee question about stretch marks and how to possibly fade away the old ones. Pleaseee help it you know anything! It’s making me feel so rough about myself :( I would be so grateful! Lots of love x

keaysha holliman
6 months 26 days ago

i have this on right know and i tell you it smells AMAZING if you ever drank egg nog before thats what it smells lik,e and it smells great i just can tell you. I have had acne for about 2 years know and im sick of it that is why i tried this mask and it feels so relaxing i could sit in this forever i have oily skin and i really hope this works so wish me luck guys! btw THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING ACNE MASK!!!!!!!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!

6 months 25 days ago

Oh sooooo happy to hear that darling!!! Thank you for sharing this with me! :) You made my night!!! Love you!!

Bhav
7 months 16 days ago

Can this be used for oily skin as well?