Vitamin HB | The GORGEOUS Skin Commandments!Sun, 26 Aug 2012
NATURAL BEAUTY | SKINCARE
By Huda Heidi Kattan
Hi my LOVES! Sooo, who doesn’t want gorgeous glowing skin! Of course it seems like only movie stars have it, but that’s just NOT true and to be honest, it’s not that hard to get! There are always things that might throw your skin off, but there are DEFINITELY things you can do to help your skin improve! Here are the full-proof commandments to gorgeous glowing, flawless skin!
- EXFOLIATE: Getting rid of dead skin is soooo underrated! So many gorgeous women I know tell me one of their favorite things is scrubbing! Not only will a kick ass scrub get your skin squeaky clean, but it will also help brighten complexion, reduce wrinkles, discoloration, and make your makeup look soooooooo much smoother! Light exfoliating should be done every night for extremely oily skin, every other day for normal skin, and less often for dry skin.
- TONE: Toning is so important! It’s one of the best ways for men and women to keep their skin spotless and pimple-free! Using a natural toner, especially one like rose water or witch hazel, is incredibly clarifying and balancing for skin, plus it helps remove all that dirt deep in your pores that give you blackheads!
- MOISTURIZE: OMG! Moisturizing is a MUST, no exceptions! I don’t care if you never do anything to your skin, no one can afford to miss this step! I personally don’t like heavy creams very much, I tend to use lighter creams or lotions and I loooooove serums! My favorite 2 serums are Olay’s White Radiance and Guerlain’s Orchidee Imperiale
- TREAT: It’s sooo important to use treatments! This keeps your skin radiant and also makes sure your skin is tight and clear! Doing a treatment is a MUST at least once a week! I personally do treatments every day for a month at a time! My all time favorite treatment is the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel! It’s INSANELY good and makes my skin look flawless (which for me, is kind of huge)!
- GO EASY: The most important thing to remember is that you don’t want to over do ANYTHING when it comes to your skin! When you breakout, just take a step back, but keep it easy! Don’t wear too much moisturizer, makeup, or anything that can clog pores! Just keeping everything relaxed is soooo important when it comes to skin!