Awesome Hair Secret? Celebs Use this Too!

Sun, 16 Dec 2012

CELEBRITY | BEAUTY SECRET

Ok so I have sworn by these FOREVER! It’s great to see this actually trending, but super hot mama Hilary Duff posted a picture on twitter of her gorgeous hair extension-free! Her hair did NOT look extension free, but she commented saying “No extensions . . . Feels liberating . . . lol..Thank you prenatal vitamins!”

Do Prenatal Vitamins actually work? YESSS!! They are loaded with incredible vitamins for hair growth including Vitamin A & Biotin, while most of them are recommended to take with Fish Oil, CHA-CHING, literally the best combination for gorgeous thick hair! If you don’t want to take prenatal vitamins because of the excess iron, look for ones without iron or just increase your take of Biotin! This SERIOUSLY works guys, I promise!

When taking vitamins consult with your doctor. Please note, some people do experience breakouts when taking Biotin. If this happens, stop taking them!

27 Comments on "Awesome Hair Secret? Celebs Use this Too!"

N
1 year 11 months ago

I just ready our response that most doctors are against vitamins. Again not true. I am a doctor. Doctors are against false promises, vitamins have a place, are helpful and in some cases necessary. Most women are very low in iron, yet you say to take vitamins that are iron free? This is dangerous. Furthermore certain vitamins need other things to be absorbed well. For example folate can’t be absorbed without citrus. Your comments on diet seem to lack complete info. You also sound like you don’t like doctors. The makeup sections of your blog are excellent however.

N
1 year 11 months ago

Hi,I just found your blog and was really enjoying it till I found this. I am a physician and can tell you there is no scientific proof to prenatal vitamins= thick or healthier hair. I am shocked you would perpetuate this type of fiction. People are trusting you, spending money etc….. Pregnant women have thick beautiful hair b/c of the hormones. Full stop. Do you ever research these claims?

Ghazala
2 years 21 days ago

These kind of vitamins are formulated for pregnancy only ! is it fine to take it if im not pregnant?! Please reply, as i have extremelyyyyy thin hair and im balding from the front :(

2 years 20 days ago

I always advise speaking to a doctor, one that is pro vitamins, since most of them are not. If you are going to take a prenatal vitamin, just try one that is iron free! If your hair is balding, have you checked your hormone levels or thyroid levels? I wouldn’t recommend trying a vitamin till you found out why your hair is thinning.

Mehvish

Huda, i started taking biotin and unfortunately i started to breakout. What do u suggest as an alternative?

a