DIY for the Fastest Way to Clear Skin!

Wed, 2 Jan 2013

What’s keeping you form perfect skin right now, honestly? There are SOOOO many ingredients out there for perfect skin, yet most of us never really take advantage of those super cheap ingredients that completely transform your skin! Well, I loooove to experiment, and most of the time when I travel, I spend quite a bit of time concocting recipes for quick fixes! The truth is, sometimes these actually come out BETTER than those super pricey products, and believe me, I’ve tried them all!

This DIY for clear skin is sooooo great for acne, blemishes, or even black/whiteheads, plus it kind of works to detox your skin!

1/2 cup Spring water
1/4 Apple Cider Vinegar
4-6 Aspirin (uncoated & crushed)

Mix ingredients together in an empty bottle. Let sit for overnight to make sure aspirin is completely dissolved. Saturate cotton ball, and use as a toner at night (and day if experiencing bad breakouts). Discard after 30 days.

30 Comments on "DIY for the Fastest Way to Clear Skin!"

1 year 1 month ago

I just found out about you and your amazing blog. So sad that did not know you before, you are so beautiful, and very informative, I will be looking to check your every blog, I hope you have something for whiteheads and big pores too. Loving ever line of your website. Good luck and stay blessed.

1 year 6 months ago

Hi, I was wondering do I need to keep it in the fridge or it just doesn’t matter?

noosha tarek
2 years 17 days ago

hi Huda can u please answer this ,,i’m trying this these days but i wanted to know do i wash it after a while or sleep with it ad can i put moisturizer above ?

2 years 1 month ago

Hi Huda ..
I have uneven skin tone all over my body :( please tell me a good home remedy ,,

Ive been having lots of breakouts lately!:( Im going to dry this but I have veeerrrryyyy dry skin and lots of black/white heads! Is it ok to use on dry skin and also is this all you used or did you use other face washes also? ALso how long til you see results? Thank you!:)

Hi honey, it should be fine but if you’re skin is very dry right now, then you should try not to wash it too much! I went through a period where my skin was dry and I was breaking out constantly, but I was doing too much to it, which was part of the reason why it was so dry! When your skin is too try, your sebaceous glands go into overkill and start to produce more oil, making you break out (with really large acne most of the time). It’s best to take it easy on your skin!