Quick & Easy Gorgeous Hair Mask (in 60 seconds)

Sun, 6 Jan 2013

DIY | SHOW-STOPPING LOCKS

76701999873987992_2bWylo8B_c

Ok, we all have heard how amazing DIY can be for your hair, but sometimes it’s just too complicated! The other day I was in such a hurry that I just mixed a few ingredients together and LOOOVED the results! It takes literally 3 things and creates super gorgeous hair! Plus the rich vitamins and minerals in the Coconut and Avocado will add so much shine to your hair, you may want to tape this to your fridge:)

QUICK & EASY COCONUT AVOCADO HAIR MASK!

Ingredients

1 Ripe Avocado
2-4 Tablespoons Coconut Milk
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil

Mash Avocado and slowly mix together with coconut oil. Make sure mixture is thick and smooth, then add coconut milk. If you need to adjust the coconut milk, just make sure it is not too watery (I add a couple more tablespoons sometimes). Apply to ends then work up toward the top of your hair, stopping at the top of your neck. I personally like to avoid my roots to make sure I my hair is HUGE! Pin your hair up and leave for 30 minutes. Then wash as usual!

14 Comments on "Quick & Easy Gorgeous Hair Mask (in 60 seconds)"

Shri
1 year 7 months ago

Hi Huda, love your blog!! Your such an inspiration for all the ladies out there.. can you please suggest where do we get coconut milk from? I’ve searched places but there seems to be only coconut powder and coconut oil but no coconut milk :$

Boogi

Gonna try ittt :D Huda ur my life saviour <3

Yazmin

I tried your Apple cider vinegar mask with honey and almond oil and I swear people told me my hair was more shiny!! Yeeeeyy me happy lol :D so definitely gonna try this 1! If you ever think of launching your lashes in Belgium please do :p xx

komal

The new site looks amazing Huda!!! Great job

Amiira

huda darling i need your help i tried everything to get rid of split nds of my hair but nothing gave me a result!! :( can you recomend me a shampoo and conditioner and i really adore you!!! :D you are like my beauty idol :)

Thank you darling:)) Well the only way to really get rid of split ends is to cut them! However, I swear by the Kerastase Fibre Architect! Check out the review, it literally seals your split ends!

Also, you can see the results here in this video:)

My favorite shampoos really depend on your hair type, but I would say overall the best hair brand I have used is either Pantene or Pureology

Amiira