My Blush 101 on Keek!

Mon, 7 Jan 2013

TUTORIAL | MAKEUP

Huda Beauty Instagram

Hi my loves! I have been getting so many questions about blush, that I wanted to show you guys on Keek how to do it!

It’s really easy, but soooo important! The location is EEEEVERYTHING! I use to apply blush in the wrong place and my face looked so long and kind of weird! It makes such a difference where you apply it! Here’s a quick keek and the second is just a bit more info, check them out! Unfortunately I had less than 40 seconds, so I tried to fit as much as I could in that time:)

Jan 7, 2013 | Where to apply blush by hudakattan on Keek.com

Jan 7, 2013 | Blush 101 More Answers by hudakattan on Keek.com

13 Comments on "My Blush 101 on Keek!"

Jasmine

Hi Huda!!! I absolutely love your make up in this video. I would love it if you did a tutorial on your look in this video.

lala karim

omggg huda! you loooooook amazing with your hair like that! ijust came across this, you look flawless -jawdrops- hehe! love you x

Dina

Huda sorry to say this but the new font used for headlines in your website hurts the eye… Please use the normal front not italic … Thank you so much

shar

i thought u weren’t supposed to smile and put it on the apples of the cheek because when you stop smiling the blush will end up lower make sense?

Oh no! You put it on the lower part of the apples of your cheeks! This is the best way, however, sometimes with certain face shapes this does not work, but this is the best way for most people!

Ada

Awww baby Nour wants blush!! So precious! Is this for every facial shape?? I have a long, kind of heart-shaped face. Does this lengthen your face or widen it? Thanks Huda! BTW SOOOOOOOO GORG WITH THE CURLY HAIR!!!!!!!!

Hi baby! I love heart-shaped faces! No, it’s actually the perfect guideline for most face shapes, so it will work beautiful for yours! :)

Ada

Looove you Hudsy thank you!!! I’m going to be you when I grow up ;-), even though I am grown up haha.

OMG! You’re too cute!! :))) Your comment seriously made my night!! :))