Is Coconut Oil The Secret to Gorgeous Skin?

Sun, 27 Jan 2013

I’m going to be completely honest and start by saying I just started doing this, but so far, the results are amazing and for the second time this week alone I got an email from a girl swearing by this! We all know how amazing Coconut Oil is for your hair, body, and pretty much EEEEVERYTHING in beauty, but what about putting it on your face? I’ve heard this so many times, that I decided to do a little research! It seems Coconut Oil is the best skin secret for your face!

I know this might sound insane, but Coconut Oil is actually great for fighting acne, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone! How does it work? The antibacterial qualities in Coconut Oil help keep skin clear and the intense moisture keeps skin plumped!

I will say, I DEF don’t think this is for everyone! Some might love this once a week, while others could actually use this daily–I think it really depends on your skin type! Although I have gotten a lot of people saying they loved it, I still would proceed with caution, if you do that, you may love it! I’ve only used this once, but I woke up and my skin looked amazing! It was glowing and just looked super healthy, but since I’m new to this, I probably won’t do it for a few more days to see how my skin reacts, but so far, it’s pretty AhhhMAZING!

41 Comments on "Is Coconut Oil The Secret to Gorgeous Skin?"

Carol T
1 year 28 days ago

I have started using vco with olive oil and several essential oils. I am pleased with the way it makes my skin soft and radiant. I hope I can say this after a year. By the way, I am 70 years old.

2 months 26 days ago

I think I know Carol T,,,,She is amazingly beautiful:) Now I know her secret behind her beautiful skin.

Keshnee C

1 year 5 months ago

dear hud a
do u think i can use the coconut oil tip on my daughter’ face too? she is 7 years old. please advise

1 year 5 months ago

1. I would make sure it is organic, 2. talk to your doctor, 3. do a small test patch on her arm to see if she breaks out. All the best

1 year 7 months ago

its a best thing which i ever use… it gives a natural beauty ..i luv it… <3 even i nvr post any comments on such things but ya i will recommend those peoples who r suffering from bad acne just use coconut oil in a month u vill see the visible difference ,ur beauty vil definately enhnce. ;)

1 year 7 months ago

I have never posted a comment here before, but I have to agree. I started using organic virgin coconut oil on my face and hair a month ago and I can’t believe the difference. I have combination/acne-prone skin and I haven’t had any breakouts, my skin tone looks more even and feels super smooth and soft. I also use it as a pre-shampoo treatment and my hair (which is relaxed and color treated) has become very shiny, soft and has way less breakage. I purchased mine from Trader Joe’s in the US.

1 year 10 months ago

Dear gorgeous Huda,

Can you tell me please where can I get virgin coconut oil in Dubai? I found it in one of the famous salons here but it was OVER expensive for a very very veryyyyyy small bottle !
will appreciate your response.

6 months 17 days ago

Hey aysha, I have researched on coconut oil and best is to get it from the organic store! I get mine from nature’s chalet- organic store in motor city! They do free delivery as well anywhere in Dubai