Can Honey Make Your Brown Eyes Green, FOR REAL?

Sun, 17 Feb 2013

DIY | BEAUTY SECRET

electric-blue_image3

Ok guys, so since we have been discussing eyes lately with the lash launch, I thought I would talk about a beauty secret I have been SOOO curious about–honey eye lightener! Here’s the thing, I am not really the girl that feels comfortable trying something like this, but I have seen so much proof with women doing photos of their progress, that I have considered it as a beauty experiment! I would say it definitely does not make your brown eyes green, but it does turn them into a honey-ish hazel-ish brown! I personally wear color contacts for medical reasons, and I looove them (I don’t care what anyone says, I always have loved the way they look), but if someone did want to make their eyes slightly lighter this could be an option! To me, this sounds crazy, but has anyone tried it?

Definitely talk to your doctor first, do not put anything in your eyes (or on your body) without consulting a doctor! But a lot of studies have proven the antibacterial qualities of honey can actually cure some common infections that may happen in the eye!

The process: Apply a drop of organic 100% pure honey to your eyes twice a day. After 30 days you should see results

197 Comments on "Can Honey Make Your Brown Eyes Green, FOR REAL?"

Jazmine
1 month 20 days ago

Can you use honey flavored syrup?

Katie
22 days 18 hours ago

No because it’s not natural honey

Aaalzzz
2 months 29 days ago

Hiiiii. My eyes are a really dark brown almost black and I’ve always wanted my eyes to have a bit of a green colour because I’m tanned with dark drown hair. I think it would go lovely :)I would love if i could make my eyes a hazel/green EXACTY LIKE HUDAS. -mostly with an olive green tint with tiny flecks of dark brown and/or gold to make it match with my skin tone and hair (like a natural look):)
How many times a day and also how often do I hv to apply these honey eye drops? How many drops do I put in if I want this change frm black brown to a beautiful hazel?! Also what can I use alternatively to an eye dropper cos I hv none – any ideas????
I’m so excited! Someone help plllllease! See most of these comments are from agggges ago. But if you’ve done this before and had EXPERIENCE …..PLEASE HELP ME COS IM EAGER!! Thnz

Kayla
3 months 14 days ago

It is not sticky at all, but it has to be raw organic hone,no preservatives. The water should also be boiled before its mixed with the honey (wait for it to cool down before you use it of course). The mix should be about half water- half honey. I have been making my own honey eye drops and I have blue eyes, I have noticed a change, my eyes seem more white and green towards the center and outer ring of my eye. I love it!

dagonet
3 months 16 days ago

So I’m black i have dark brown eyes and did this today a few mins actually put quite a few drops i like fast results and I’m already noticing a blue ish golden ring around my eyes and they look slightly lighter

Bisma khan
3 months 25 days ago

I am in pakistan so do you tell me wich brand of honey i use …