Can Honey Make Your Brown Eyes Green, FOR REAL?

Sun, 17 Feb 2013

DIY | BEAUTY SECRET

electric-blue_image3

Ok guys, so since we have been discussing eyes lately with the lash launch, I thought I would talk about a beauty secret I have been SOOO curious about–honey eye lightener! Here’s the thing, I am not really the girl that feels comfortable trying something like this, but I have seen so much proof with women doing photos of their progress, that I have considered it as a beauty experiment! I would say it definitely does not make your brown eyes green, but it does turn them into a honey-ish hazel-ish brown! I personally wear color contacts for medical reasons, and I looove them (I don’t care what anyone says, I always have loved the way they look), but if someone did want to make their eyes slightly lighter this could be an option! To me, this sounds crazy, but has anyone tried it?

Definitely talk to your doctor first, do not put anything in your eyes (or on your body) without consulting a doctor! But a lot of studies have proven the antibacterial qualities of honey can actually cure some common infections that may happen in the eye!

The process: Apply a drop of organic 100% pure honey to your eyes twice a day. After 30 days you should see results

You might like:

205 Comments on "Can Honey Make Your Brown Eyes Green, FOR REAL?"

Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Chaimaa
Chaimaa
1 year 1 month ago

Yes, honey is good for eyes. Let us see how honey benefits our eyes. Honey can cure eye ailments. A bottle full of raw, unpasteurized honey contains iron, silica, magnesium, potassium, chlorine, sodium, phosphorus, antioxidants, and flavonoids in large amount. Honey can cure the cataract by bringing in more white, and clear vision, and wiping out the opaqueness in eyes.

baby trex
baby trex
1 year 2 months ago

i want to change my eyes from brown to green so bad but im not sure about my parents reactions at the age im am now

DL
DL
1 year 2 months ago

Don’t use honey to lighten your eyes. Among many of the home remedies for changing the color of your eyes is honey. Some claim that a drop of honey in each eye on a daily basis will slowly lighten the hue of your eyes. However, all honey contains natural bacteria that can be harmful to your eyes and cause significant problems. Avoid placing anything in your eyes, even a watered down honey solution, as it won’t change the color but will cause problems.

8 months 12 days ago

Really?? Because I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks now to my 20/15 eyes, and the only thing that has happened is my vision is getting even BETTER. Looks like you don’t know what you’re talking about. Plus I’ve already gone from dark brown to a light brown with hints of green. Idiot

Meli
Meli
5 months 22 days ago

hey:) does your vision really get better? how many drops do you put in your eyes? and do you mix it with water? lovely greetings

Jazmine
Jazmine
1 year 4 months ago

Can you use honey flavored syrup?

Katie
Katie
1 year 3 months ago

No because it’s not natural honey

Aaalzzz
1 year 5 months ago
Hiiiii. My eyes are a really dark brown almost black and I’ve always wanted my eyes to have a bit of a green colour because I’m tanned with dark drown hair. I think it would go lovely :)I would love if i could make my eyes a hazel/green EXACTY LIKE HUDAS. -mostly with an olive green tint with tiny flecks of dark brown and/or gold to make it match with my skin tone and hair (like a natural look):) How many times a day and also how often do I hv to apply these honey eye drops? How many drops… Read more »
Jasmine