PRODUCT LOVIN | HUDA’S FAVORITES
By Huda Heidi Kattan
Hi My Loves!! I hope you guys have had the most beautiful week so far! So I wanted to give you guys a peek into my bag! I get so many questions about the products I carry in my purse, and since I am ALWAYS on the go, sometimes my bag is full of makeup! This week in particular I had so many things in my bag! Anytime I do have a fuller bag, I will try to share! The products in there really are beauty miracles and are perfect for on the go and are products that I cannot live without!
1. Dolce & Gabbana lipgloss in Innocence, a gorgeous pinkish nude that is a bit sheer in tone, one of my favorites!
2. Chanel Les Beiges Powder, I’m already obsessed with the way this makes my skin look! Even though it’s a powder, it leaves this gorgeous glow to your skin!
3. ICE Teeth Whitening Stick, this is my favorite way to keep my teeth white on the go and it just lightens in such a natural way!
4. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Dixie, I loooove this blush, it is very highly pigmented and stays on for hours! It also blends so beautifully onto skin, that it looks like a natural flush!
5. Benefit Don’t Stray Concealer, I actually just had this in my bag because I just started using it. Personally I loooove Benefit concealers, but this works better a shadow primer than concealer! As a concealer, it’s a bit too light in my opinion (meaning not enough coverage), I looove their Boing or Fakeup Concealer!
6. Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale, this serum is 100% my favorite concealer of all times! I honestly think it’s a miracle in a tube! My skin glows after I use it, and always wear it even if I am wearing other serums, mostly because it also hydrates my skin as well, where as most serums work to heal skin (acne scars), fight wrinkles, even out pigmentation, etc, but they aren’t really hydrating! This is my miracle in a tube, worth every penny!
7. Sephora Illuminating Primer, I use this as a highlighter and honestly, it’s new to my beauty pantry. So far I loooove it! It is very natural and has kind of this radiant look that appears like skin! I’ve used it on clients and they’ve loved as well! Hopefully it keeps working it’s magic, because I think it’s a great dupe for sooo many products!
8. Huda Beauty Lashes, I know it seems funny, but I always have the Alyssa #2 lashes on me! Most people think they are hard to use, but once you try them, it’s really easy and I love just adding a few pieces to the end of my lash line for an exaggerated cat eye effect!