FIT & FAB | HEALTH
By Alya Alyssa Kattan
I know I am a health fanatic, but I love FOOD way too much to ever deprive myself by going on crazy fad diets. I love being lean, but as funny as it sounds, food brings me so much joy 🙂 Since I love eating and I don’t want to give up my favorite foods, I am always looking for ways to boost my metabolism and other tricks so I can eat whatever I want without gaining any weight–of course I have to limit portion sizes, but keeping my metabolism peaked, really helps me enjoy some of my favorite foods.
I religiously follow these tips and had to share them with you all because they work WONDERS for me in helping me control my weight. Also they are GREATTTTT for those who are trying to lose weight but hate to exercise and diet, and the best part is, they require very little work!
5 Body Beautifying MUST Dos!:
- Let Green Tea be Your New BFF! Drinking caffeinated beverages such as green tea increase your metabolism (drinking 3 or 4 cups of green tea allows you to burn an extra 50 to 100 calories a day), it’s the most effective fat burner (that’s why it’s an ingredient in many weight loss products), and it allows you to workout longer!
- Drink More Water! Water is a great appetite suppressant. Drink 2 glasses of water before every meal, this will make you feel less hungry allowing you to eat less. Even better add some ice to your drinking water to make your body work harder to raise the temperature of the water to your body temperature and in doing so you burn a few extra calories.
- Get Your Beauty Sleep! OMG guys I can’t emphasis enough how important sleep is for weight loss success! When I don’t get enough sleep, I can’t seem to stop stuffing my face. And of course when I get 7 or more hours of sleep the opposite is true. I am not alone sleep is a trick that many celebs use to keep from gaining weight.
- Pay Attention to Your Portions! It takes about 20 minutes for your brain to realize your stomach is full so make sure to eat slowly and eat on smaller plates.
- Eat More Fiber! Consuming 8 grams of fiber for every 1,000 calories can result in about 4 pounds of weight loss. Fiber rich foods: Strawberries, Green Beans, Raspberries—YUM!!