BEAUTY BAG | MAKEUP ARTISTS
By Huda Heidi Kattan
Okay, so she may have killer good looks and insane bone structure, but this French beauty also has some awesome makeup skills! I fell in love with her as soon as I saw she hashtagged #hudabeauty, and from then, she is frequently featured on our page! She’s not only stunning, but she’s incredibly sweet too! Here is our beauty guru crush of the week and her top 10 favorite products, @FrenchofTouchMakeup
FrenchofTouchMakeup 10 favorite products:
1. MAC 217 brush: This brush does the best job of blending harsh lines of color into a soft fading gradient, it’s one I always use and the best at blending!
Beauty Tip: Use small circular motions or back-and-forth like a windshield wiper until you blend your makeup the way you want!
2. Beauty blender Sponge: The best and easy way to make your foundation/concealer/cream highlighter looks fresh and flawless.
Beauty Tip: Wet the beauty blender (make sure it’s not too wet) then use the pointed part to blend your concealer and the round part for the rest of your face in a dabbing motion.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade:Absolute must have to draw and fill in your eyebrows with a waterproof and non smudge formula!
Beauty Tip: Use an angled brush to create the arch, fill in and brush with your spooley to diffuse the product.
4. Pro Longwear Concealer Mac: This creamy concealer is great at muti-tasking and you can build your own coverage without it looking “cakey”.
Beauty Tip: Apply it with your fingers or beauty blender (dabbing it to blend) in any place you think you may need it, then set it with loose powder.
5. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: My ultimate “go to” palette, with cool to warm tones, and matte to frost finishes, it’s beautiful and it smells like our bestie Chocolate!
Beauty Tip: Use the brightest eyeshadows wet to make them more vibrant and create sultry look mixing several shades of brown/bronze tones.
6. Khiel’s Ultra Facial Cream: My skin has never looked better! It looks healthy and fresh, and the price point for this product is fantastic!
Beauty Tip: Apply it once or twice a day after cleansing your face.
7. Girlactik Precise Eyeliner Marker Beauty: You know I can’t help myself with my wing so of course I need this pen to create the perfect winged liner!
Beauty Tip: Draw your eyeliner along the lash line first then make a wing, fill in the blank to join your lash line to create a gradient thick wing!
8. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara: I’ve love this mascara for ages now! I feel I have full control on my application because of the long and fine spooly instead of a big bulky one.
Beauty Tip: Make sure to use a lash curler before apply it and wait between the first and second layer so you can keep the “curl” more dramatic.
9. MAC Mineral skinfinish Soft and Gentle: This was my first MAC purchase, which I fell in love with because of the neutral tone and the soft polished effect! It also gives you a natural glow that is beautiful!
Beauty Tip: Use a fan brush or a pointed fine brush to apply on your cheekbones and/or bridge of your nose, cupid bone and brow bone as well.
10. HudaBeauty Lashes in “Samantha”: I’m completely crazy about these lashes, and I’ve tried a lot, trust me! They make me feel I can look so many different ways with them. It’s the final stop to my glamour routine!
Beauty Tip: Make sure you applied lash glue all along the band and wait at least 10 sec and place your lashes first on the middle part of the eyes then place it at both inner corners.