Hey my loves!!! Is it at all surprising that my desk is covered in rose gold this week?! It’s seriously has been my biggest inspiration this year. I’m also super excited to officially announce my new collaboration with Formula X on three STUNNING nail polish colors! Roll over the products to read more!
1. Farsali Rose Gold Elixir – I love this facial oil from Farah Dhukai! It’s just such a light oil that’s not greasy, and soaks right into your skin so it feels really replenished. The formula is just incredible.
2. Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Candlelight – This highlighter has such a beautiful finish and is great for people who want to go a little lighter with their makeup. Just stipple it on your cheekbones and any area you want to add a little more of a pop.
3. Formula X #ColorCurators: Huda Kattan Edition– I’ve always loved Fomula X’s polish – they go on so rich and are really long-lasting, so I was easily game to collaborate with them on creating these three colors. The first one is Baroque Babe. The funny thing is I never liked rose gold before, but this year I went rose gold on everything! I just think it suits everyone, no matter what your skin tone. This one has a ton of pink and gold sparkles. The second color is called Date Night. I wanted a really rich, fall color, so I thought something plum with red undertones. The last color is really true to what’s going on this year, and I named it Jetsetter. It’s a gorgeous black that we took and added a bunch of black and silver pearls
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation – These new stick foundations from Anastasia are super pigmented. I’d recommend it more for oilier skin types. My skin is a little dry, so I just have to prep my skin properly, but the coverage is amazing!
5. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Hel’s Bells and Nude Kate – I’m such a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury…she’s such and amazing person and makeup artist. I love the shape of her lipsticks – it’s so great for application. Nude Kate and Hel’s Bells are two of my favorites from her Hot Lips collection. The nude is just divine, and Hel’s Bells is such a pretty purple. I think purple makeup is just so dope right now, and I love how it contrasts with the nude color.
6. Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Set Vol 2 Brushes – Why wouldn’t you want these on your desk? I love Zoeva’s brushes but my favorites are their blending and stippling brush. Their blending brush is similar to the 222 from MAC, but just a little more domed and bushier so it picks up product a little more easily and blends much better. Their stippling brushes are really dense which is great for powder, or you can use it for blending cream contour.
The HudaBeautyxFormulaX collection is at sephora.com and Sephora stores! Make sure to use hashtag #ColorCurators #HudaBeautyxFormulaX on IG if you spot them! I want to see you rock them!