For one week of the year, some of the world’s most insanely gorgeous people travel to the South of France to attend the Cannes Film Festival. And although the whole purpose of the festival is to celebrate the films, for us, it’s all about the red carpet. So when our fav film stars, models, and personalities flock to Cannes, they come armed with their glam teams so every look will slay! It’s literally a week of nothing but old Hollywood glamour and polished makeup, and unlike the theatrical beauty of the Met Ball, all of these looks are totally wearable! Here’re nine beauty lessons that ruled the red carpet over the last week. Take notes!
1. A red lip will literally NEVER go out of style.
2. The lilac makeup trend is here to stay, and here to SLAY.
3. Sweeping bangs are chic AF.
4. Fresh, dewy skin is THE summer essential.
5. Smokey eye + nude lip = the ultimate sexy combo.
6. The no-makeup makeup look isn’t just for daytime, you can totally rock it at an event too.
7. A dark, vampy lip is one of the hottest lip colors right now and it works with a simple or statement eye.
8. The wet hair look is super versatile… And a savior if you don’t have time to wash your hair!
9. When it comes to your liner game, get creative and play around with bright colors and floating cut creases.
Which is your fav beauty look? Let us know in the comments below. x