This is a SUPER easy look to create in less than 5 minutes! Don’t have a black lipstick? Just use any eyeliner!
Hey My Loves! So my baby sister Mona had a reeeeally important event and she asked me to do her makeup – so in true blogger style, I decided to make a video out of it! I was a little rushed, but I hope you guys manage to learn a few tips from this makeup tutorial! Thank you so much for your love and support Don’t forget to follow @monakattan on social media! Xx
Hey My Loves!! I have been getting so many requests from you guys to do a natural 5 Minute Makeup Look, and to be honest, this was REALLY hard for me!! You guys know how much I love makeup, a good contour and my lashes, so trying to do my makeup without it was really stepping out of my comfort zone. But you guys asked for it, so here it is! Let me know what videos you guys wanna see next!!
Hey My Loves! If you already got your Rose Gold eyeshadow palette, I hope you’re loving it!! The shadows are super pigmented and the more I use it, the more I find different ways to apply them! As a fun challenge, I did a full face using ONLY the colors in the palette. Besides eyeshadows, the colors can double as contour, brow liner, lipstick, blush, highlighter, and eyeliner! Check it out in this quick video and let me know what you think :
It’s hard to believe Halloween is just around the corner. If you’re still scrambling for a costume, here are some fun makeup ideas using our Rose Gold eyeshadow palette and lashes that will get your creative juices flowing:
Sexy Skeleton (@glamshanimua):
A (Dangerous) Black Cat (@lou_flores):
Miss Cleo (@farahdhukai):
Let’s be real…we don’t always have a lot of time to do our hair. That’s why I like to default to a messy bun, but I make it office-ready by flat ironing some loose pieces and using root cover on any exposed areas of my scalp, I can quickly make the style look full and chic. Not bad for 60 seconds right? Check it out below!
Hey my loves! I have been obsessing over pinks and earthy browns for shadows and thought I’d do a quick look for you using the Rose Gold palette. I used a mix of the shades Henna, Sandalwood, Moonlight, and Black Truffle for this look and also added a touch of pure pigments in Trust Fund and 24K to give it a little glam. Let me know what you think!! Xx
Have you heard?! The Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette is officially launching TOMORROW (September 28th) on shophudabeauty.com! Aaaahhhh! I’m so excited for you to try it!!!! The colors are so incredibly pigmented, and you can even use it on your lips to get the hottest finish like these metallic lips! I used our textured pigments from the palette in Fling and 24K to get this look — what do you think?!
Hey my loves! You may already know how obsessed I am with beauty DIYs, so I thought I’d round up some of my favorite (and inexpensive!) beauty remedies that is as close as your kitchen cabinet. Some of these things work even better than the most expensive products, so I picked out some of my trusted ingredients, like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and potatoes to do a video on how you can use each of these to be even more gorgeous. I really hope you guys enjoy watching this video and please leave me comments on any beauty DIYs that you guys LOVE! Maybe I can do another video and include some :). Thank you so much for watching! Xx
– Smash an aspirin (preferably one with vitamin C…if not, just add a little lemon juice). Add to a glass with a little water and dab on any acne spots. It has salicylic acid that helps dry out acne.
– Take a tablespoon of coconut oil, warm until it’s liquifies and coat hair overnight. Wash out in the morning to add hydration to hair.
– Slice a lemon in half, top with brown sugar and use to exfoliate dark areas like your elbow and knees. Helps to exfoliate naturally. You can use on your face to minimize pores.
– An amazing anti-fungal for nails! Also keeps it clear, white, and beautiful. It also helps to strengthen nail. Just slice half a clove of garlic and place in a bottle of clear nail polish. Apply to nails often to help strengthen them.
– Slice in half and rub where you need to lighten, like underarms, knees, elbows, and even under eyes (you can slice thinner slices for the eyes).
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
– I put a couple drops in a bottle of water and rinse after shampoo and conditioner for INSANE shine. Also amazing to get rid of any lingering residue from products. The only thing is if you had your hair recently coloured, keep in mind it can lighten in. For skin, it’s amazing at managing the pH levels of skin. Combine equal parts water and ACV, and dip in a cotton pad to rub on skin.
– A super humectant! Whenever my lips are feeling chapped or red, I apply a little honey to soothe and calm my skin.
– A great anti-inflammatory for skin! A great facial mask I like to use is combine coconut oil, honey, and pinch of turmeric until pastey and apply on skin. Leave it on for a few minutes, and rinse off with warm water.