Hey my loves! Today’s a little travel edition — these are the products that didn’t leave my side on a recent trip to LA! Point your mouse over each product to learn why I love them!
1. Guerlain Orchidée Impériale The Longevity Concentrate – One of my favorite concentrates to make skin look really radiant. It’s that secret product you use before a big event. It just makes your skin glow, and gives you this intense hydration that doesn’t break you out. I’ve been using it for several years now. Even my husband uses it!
6. SkinCeuticals Body Texturizing Treatment – This is one of those products people don’t really think about using, but it’s incredible. It’s one of my favorite body products. I have very dry skin, and when people have dry skin like me, it’s not so soft to touch. This helps keep skin smooth and soft by helping it exfoliate naturally. When I get out of the bath, I apply a little bit of oil then this on top. My skin feels much more touchable and evenly pigmented. I use it all over—my legs, arms, and a little on my décolleté.
5. Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleanser – I love Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner because it dries so quickly. It’s really great to use between clients and models, or when I’m on a shoot, between, even YouTube videos. I feel like it cleans my brushes for a basic clean. For a more intense clean of course, I’d use a proper brush cleaner. But on days I’m shooting and have models here, I make sure I have this handy. It has enough alcohol to get rid of the bacteria.
2. Collyre Bleu Eye Drops – This helps to make the whites of your eyes whiter. Like super white– it almost gives it a blue tint that makes them look really healthy. One of my colleagues brought this back for me in Paris. It used to only be available in France but now it’s available in the U.S. too – I even spotted it in LA. If you wear contacts or on a photo shoot, and your eyes are tired or even have this yellow-tinge to them, this helps make them super bright.
4. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil – I wasn’t blessed with good skin at all, but I know how to take care of it. I’m just obsessed with Sunday Riley’s Luna. It’s my Holy Grail product…my favorite of all time! It gets rid of visible pores, and has a little bit of retinol so it improves the texture of skin. I use it only before bed – you can’t use it during the day because it has retinol in it so sun exposure could irritate your skin if you wear it during the day time.
3. Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse – The Surfcomber is so amazing because when you apply it to your roots, it gives you this stickiness that I can’t say is necessarily the nicest feeling…but the body it give your hair is insane! I know this sounds weird, but I think I have a particularly small head so it gives my hair a lot of volume which I need! I ONLY apply it on my roots. If you want, you can apply it all over, but keep in mind it’s a texturizer so your hair might feel a little sticky all over if you do.