Hey guys! So someone in my office saw me contouring my lips like this, and asked if I could do a video on it! This is my trick for shading around my lips for the perfect pout. It really makes your lips stand out!! To get this look, I used:
Hey my loves! Have you ever tried using eyeshadow to make a new nail polish?? It actually works! If you find that you only have clear polish on hand, this is actually a cool way to use the pigments in the new Rose Gold palette and make a whole new polish in a pinch! Check it out below:
It’s a mix of the shades “Shy” as a base and the gorgeous two-toned “Angelic,” topped with a coat of clear polish! Let me know if you try it and don’t forget to follow me on @hudabeauty on IG for more creative makeup ideas!!
Hey My Loves!! I honestly can’t remember when it started, but as long as I can remember, I have been OBSESSED with eyebrows! I just like the way they frame and can create harmony on the face. More recently, I’m loving the Bushy Eyebrow Trend (thank you, Cara!). I did a quick makeup tutorial with a lot of tips and tricks to make your brows look thicker. I’ve also included some of my favorite old and new products so take a look! What do you like to use for your brows? Leave a comment and let me know!
Hey my loves! If you’re following me on snap, you may have already seen how obsessed I am with everything in the the new limited-edition beauty box I did with Cult Beauty! I was so particular about what was included in the box and personally handpicked each and every item. I hope you love them as much as I do! Here’s a closer look at all the products! Roll over each item to read more about why I love it!
1. Morphe Brushes The Blushed Blush Palette 9B – It’s so hard to find a good blush palette, and few come close to this selection of nine buttery pinks, peaches, and natural flush tones. The colors are just perfection! It truly has something for everyone.
2. Huda Beauty Samantha #7 lashes – These are one of my favorite pairs of lashes! It’s actually the first hand-designed pair I’ve ever made. I always tell people who are indecisive that when it comes to choosing a false lash, you can’t go wrong with this style. They look incredible on everyone and are ideal for any occasion.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium – This is one of my favorite powders for contouring the nose and jawline. It has this greyish tone that mimics a natural shadow, and is super easy to blend, so I’m always selfie-ready!
4. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (half size) – Anyone who follows me will know how much I love a good face mask, and I’m obsessed with this one! It smells like roses! It’s the perfect pick-me-up, especially before a big event. My face literally glows after I use it!
5. iBeauty Skin Brush 21 – I love that this brush gives you that airbrushed look by packing on makeup really well without looking like you’re wearing too much.
6. Yu Ling Jade Small Roller – How adorable is this? It’s like a mini work out for your facial muscles. I love that it helps to improve the contours of your face.
7. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser – This clay-based formula literally cleans our your pores. For someone like me who is constantly experimenting with makeup, I need a heavy-duty cleanser like this one that dissolves every last trace of the day without stripping my skin. It just pulls all the dirt out!
The box will be available on September 29th with everything you see here! Make sure you sign up at www.cultbeauty.co.uk/cult-beauty-box-huda-kattan to get on the wait list–there are limited quantities of the box and it’ll be available at a great price so don’t miss out!
Hey My Loves! I’m soooo thrilled to introduce you to the new Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette! This palette is something really close to my heart. I literally dreamt about these colors and I can’t believe it’s finally here! I spent so much time making sure the colors were PERFECT…something not only I would use as a beauty connoisseur but ones that I really hope you would absolutely fall in love with too. It comes with 18 colors, including mattes, pearlized shades, and the most exciting part, 6 pure pigmentations. These are gorgeous, textured shadows with INSANE pigmentation. They will give your eyes this beautiful, 3D pop that I’m obsessed with! I find that the best way to apply these new shadows is by using your finger…and guys, the payoff is unreal. I really wanted to make this palette truly something that has everything you need — from the blackest of black (that can be used as a liner too!), to earthy browns, and my current obsession, rose gold. I created this video to introduce you to the palette more closely and show you a few different looks you can achieve with it. I hope you enjoy, and again, thank you so much for all the love and support! It means the world to me!!!!
The #HudaBeautyRoseGoldPalette will be available soon at shophudabeauty.com. Stay updated here for details on when it will be released, as well as my Snapchat (realhudabeauty) for the latest!
Hey My Loves! Soooo really big news! If you find yourself at Dubai Mall, make sure to stop by Sephora to check out the new Huda Beauty windows!! It has all the shades of our lip products, and life-size 3D Lip Contours and Liquid Mattes…I was so excited to see it, so let me know if you had a chance to check it out too :). Thank you so much for all the support as always. None of this is possible without your love and I’m so grateful!!! Here are some quick snaps we took when we went to visit it this weekend so you don’t miss it! It’ll be up for a little longer, so make sure to stop by!
Hello my loves!! I’m SO excited to announce my collaboration withCult Beauty on an exclusive, limited edition beauty box! As you know, Cult Beauty is one of my favorite websites — not only do they carry our products, they have a lot more tried-and-true products I love myself. So, they asked me if I’d want to create a box with some of my FAVORITE beauty products, and we put it together for an amazing steal!! We only have a number of boxes–once it’s gone, it’s really, really gone so don’t miss out on it!
It’ll be available starting September 29th, so make sure you join the waitlist by clicking here: https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/cult-beauty-box-huda-kattan . Don’t forget to follow me on IG (@hudabeauty) and Snapchat (realhudabeauty), as well as Cult Beauty (@cultbeauty) to get all the latest updates including the price. And the best part is, the box will ship for FREE worldwide! Use hashtag #HudaxCultBeauty to join in the excitement — can’t wait for you see all the goodies from Sunday Riley, Morphe Brushes, a pair of my own Huda Beauty lashes, and much more. Who’s excited??
One of the best DIYs I’ve found for acne personally is probably already in your kitchen. Just take the peel of a ripe banana (not overripe, you want one that’s yellow with a few dark spots), and rub it on your blemish for ten minutes or so. You’ll see a big difference in your acne, especially after a few days.
Why does this work? A lot of reasons! Bananas have so many anti-inflammatories, like vitamin A, zinc, and manganese. The peels are also natural exfoliants to remove toxins and helps to prevent bacterial infections that may contribute to acne. The enzymes help to heal scars and prevent new pimples from popping up, and the starch unclogs your pore. It’s basically an anti-acne powerhouse!