To apply foundation using a dotting motion which helps you get a more airbrushed, diffused finish. A stippling brush usually has a dense base and feathery, lighter tips that can be used to dip into your foundation then lightly dot on face in quick motions. Afterwards, light circular motions are used to diffuse foundation out. This helps give adequate coverage with the least amount of makeup.
Known side effects: Wanting to be referred to as a makeup “artiste.”
Hey My Lovesss!!! My baby sister Mona has been BEGGING me to do my makeup, so I finally gave in. Besides almost glueing my eyelashes together, I think she did a pretty good job :). What did you think of her makeup skills? Leave me a comment and let me know, and also if you’d like to see us do more family videos!! Xx
Be sure to follow Mona on Snapchat & Instagram!: @monakattan
Thank you Jenna Amatulli of Huffington Post and HollywoodLife.com for the coverage on the Liquid Matte and eyelashes recently! I left the links below if you want to check it out :). And I LOVED seeing the swatches of the Liquid Matte in Spice Girl on the Popsugar’s snap recently! You ladies looked GORGEOUS!!
Hey my loves! You may already know how obsessed I am with beauty DIYs, so I thought I’d round up some of my favorite (and inexpensive!) beauty remedies that is as close as your kitchen cabinet. Some of these things work even better than the most expensive products, so I picked out some of my trusted ingredients, like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and potatoes to do a video on how you can use each of these to be even more gorgeous. I really hope you guys enjoy watching this video and please leave me comments on any beauty DIYs that you guys LOVE! Maybe I can do another video and include some :). Thank you so much for watching! Xx
– Smash an aspirin (preferably one with vitamin C…if not, just add a little lemon juice). Add to a glass with a little water and dab on any acne spots. It has salicylic acid that helps dry out acne.
– Take a tablespoon of coconut oil, warm until it’s liquifies and coat hair overnight. Wash out in the morning to add hydration to hair.
– Slice a lemon in half, top with brown sugar and use to exfoliate dark areas like your elbow and knees. Helps to exfoliate naturally. You can use on your face to minimize pores.
– An amazing anti-fungal for nails! Also keeps it clear, white, and beautiful. It also helps to strengthen nail. Just slice half a clove of garlic and place in a bottle of clear nail polish. Apply to nails often to help strengthen them.
– Slice in half and rub where you need to lighten, like underarms, knees, elbows, and even under eyes (you can slice thinner slices for the eyes).
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
– I put a couple drops in a bottle of water and rinse after shampoo and conditioner for INSANE shine. Also amazing to get rid of any lingering residue from products. The only thing is if you had your hair recently coloured, keep in mind it can lighten in. For skin, it’s amazing at managing the pH levels of skin. Combine equal parts water and ACV, and dip in a cotton pad to rub on skin.
– A super humectant! Whenever my lips are feeling chapped or red, I apply a little honey to soothe and calm my skin.
– A great anti-inflammatory for skin! A great facial mask I like to use is combine coconut oil, honey, and pinch of turmeric until pastey and apply on skin. Leave it on for a few minutes, and rinse off with warm water.
Hey guys! So someone in my office saw me contouring my lips like this, and asked if I could do a video on it! This is my trick for shading around my lips for the perfect pout. It really makes your lips stand out!! To get this look, I used:
Hey my loves! Have you ever tried using eyeshadow to make a new nail polish?? It actually works! If you find that you only have clear polish on hand, this is actually a cool way to use the pigments in the new Rose Gold palette and make a whole new polish in a pinch! Check it out below:
It’s a mix of the shades “Shy” as a base and the gorgeous two-toned “Angelic,” topped with a coat of clear polish! Let me know if you try it and don’t forget to follow me on @hudabeauty on IG for more creative makeup ideas!!
Hey My Loves!! I honestly can’t remember when it started, but as long as I can remember, I have been OBSESSED with eyebrows! I just like the way they frame and can create harmony on the face. More recently, I’m loving the Bushy Eyebrow Trend (thank you, Cara!). I did a quick makeup tutorial with a lot of tips and tricks to make your brows look thicker. I’ve also included some of my favorite old and new products so take a look! What do you like to use for your brows? Leave a comment and let me know!
Hey my loves! If you’re following me on snap, you may have already seen how obsessed I am with everything in the the new limited-edition beauty box I did with Cult Beauty! I was so particular about what was included in the box and personally handpicked each and every item. I hope you love them as much as I do! Here’s a closer look at all the products! Roll over each item to read more about why I love it!
1. Morphe Brushes The Blushed Blush Palette 9B – It’s so hard to find a good blush palette, and few come close to this selection of nine buttery pinks, peaches, and natural flush tones. The colors are just perfection! It truly has something for everyone.
2. Huda Beauty Samantha #7 lashes – These are one of my favorite pairs of lashes! It’s actually the first hand-designed pair I’ve ever made. I always tell people who are indecisive that when it comes to choosing a false lash, you can’t go wrong with this style. They look incredible on everyone and are ideal for any occasion.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium – This is one of my favorite powders for contouring the nose and jawline. It has this greyish tone that mimics a natural shadow, and is super easy to blend, so I’m always selfie-ready!
4. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (half size) – Anyone who follows me will know how much I love a good face mask, and I’m obsessed with this one! It smells like roses! It’s the perfect pick-me-up, especially before a big event. My face literally glows after I use it!
5. iBeauty Skin Brush 21 – I love that this brush gives you that airbrushed look by packing on makeup really well without looking like you’re wearing too much.
6. Yu Ling Jade Small Roller – How adorable is this? It’s like a mini work out for your facial muscles. I love that it helps to improve the contours of your face.
7. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser – This clay-based formula literally cleans our your pores. For someone like me who is constantly experimenting with makeup, I need a heavy-duty cleanser like this one that dissolves every last trace of the day without stripping my skin. It just pulls all the dirt out!
The box will be available on September 29th with everything you see here! Make sure you sign up at www.cultbeauty.co.uk/cult-beauty-box-huda-kattan to get on the wait list–there are limited quantities of the box and it’ll be available at a great price so don’t miss out!