By Huda Heidi Kattan
Happy National Lipstick Day my Lovesssss!!! I’m SO excited because today is also the official worldwide launch of our new Liquid Matte lipsticks!!!! You can purchase them now at shophudabeauty.com! I can’t wait for you to try them…I’m seriously obsessed!! Don’t forget to tag me in all your beautiful lipstick pics today (@hudabeauty)!
By Huda Heidi Kattan
Soo, question: Do you feel the same when you wear a nude lipstick as you do when you wear a red lipstick?
I’m going to guess your answer is no, but that’s the beauty of lipstick! It’s an instant mood-changer. It’s the easiest thing you can do to lift your spirits, change your outlook, and fuel your motivation. How amazing is that? I thought it deserved a day of its own, and that’s how National Lipstick Day came to be! Tomorrow (July 29th) is officially National Lipstick Day, so here are 7 different way ways to celebrate!:
1) Post a selfie on Instagram wearing your “power lip”. Is there a lip color that makes you feel confident and powerful? Take a pic in it and Tag #NationalLipstickDay and #HudaBeauty – I want to see your looks!
2) Step out of your comfort zone and try a new shade. The fun in makeup is experimenting, so use the day as an excuse to try a new color you’ve never tried before.
3) Buy a lipstick for your best friend (or mother or sibling). You may already know the power of a lippie, so pay it forward! Buy your favorite lipstick for a friend or family member.
4) Share your favorite lipstick memory. Trendsetter reminds me of when I first met my husband. That’s the color I was wearing back then, and it was the shade I had in mind when I re-created it for our Lip Contour!
5) What’s your favorite lipstick trick or tip? Share it on Twitter or IG and tag me @hudabeauty!
6) Create a new color! Discover a whole new color by mixing two of your favorite lipstick shades to create a brand new color.
7) Try a new technique. Ever try contouring your lips using a lighter and darker shade? Dabbled in ombre lips? #NationalLipstickDay is the perfect excuse to try.
Remember to tag #NationalLipstickDay and @hudabeauty in your posts so I can see how you’re celebrating. Can’t wait to see your looks!