FIT & FAB | HEALTH
By Alya Alyssa Kattan
Wow Khloe has been looking superrrr fine lately! I am sure you guys have seen the pics. Want to learn her secret to conquering her lifetime struggle with her weight? Khloe spilled her beautifying tips to the February issue of Cosmopolitan Australia:
Her take on exercising
“I’ve definitely become obsessed with working out! she said. It’s funny, because my weight has always fluctuated – but recently so many people have been saying ‘you look so good, you’ve lost all this weight.’ It’s actually been about a year and a half that I’ve been making a lifestyle change. There’s no quick fix, I would say. I love to box. Boxing is really fun, and it’s such a stress reliever. I’m just so busy having fun, I forget that I’m working out; 45 minutes go by and I’m dripping wet. We do a lot of workouts together, my sisters and I, and we go on a lot of hikes and walks outside. I never like doing the same workout two days in a row, I just get bored.”
Here take on dieting
“If I ate better, I would lose weight faster, but I don’t want to. I love food and there’s lots of family time with food and your friends. I work out really hard so I can have my champagne and that part of life. I’d rather take longer to lose weight, but have fun doing it.”
Job well done Khloe, you look amazing!! I love that she doesn’t focus too much on the diet process and more on having fun with it! I honestly believe when you focus too hard on something, you can get the opposite results! It’s great to just have fun and let things flow naturally! Khloe said it took a year and half to make those changes, this just shows you it’s a lifestyle and mindset that she has now adapted, and it’s no wonder she has had such huge success with it!
I think she has earned the title of hottest Kardashian. What do you guys think?
Here are 5 more easy and fun ways to lose weight!
1. Take a dance class with your friends! This will help you work many body parts, and have fun (not to mention it’s great to tone your butt and love handles)
2. Go Rollerblading! This is such a fun way to work out and it doesn’t have to be too intense!
3. Take your BFF/spouse for a bike ride. Bike riding is awesome for your body and gives you great legs, it can also help you bond with some close friends!
4. Swimming! Swimming is so much fun and it is a great way to workout without even realizing it! It’s also great for your joints
5. Walking in the Park! While Khloe likes to hike, walking with friends can be such a great way to bond, talk and also get some exercise in! Planning a weekly or bi-weekly stroll can add health to your steps easily!