LANVIN | MAKEUP HOW TO
By Huda Heidi Kattan
Recently on a shoot, I was asked to recreate this look from Lanvin’s latest ad campaign. I loved the entire look for the campaign. The models are great and the super talented Steven Meisel did the photography. The makeup artist who created the look wasn’t listed, but they really did a great job!
Here are the products and steps I used to recreate this gorgeously dramatic look:
- I started with a base. I used the Revlon PhotoReady Foundation and I kept the model’s skin a little lighter than her natural color. I powdered the face, then did a light contour with bronzer.
- I then covered the entire lid with the MAC Paint Pot in BlackGround and I blended the mixture onto the brow bone. I also applied a heavy amount with the shape in the picture–heavy in the inner corners and winged on the ends
- I applied the Smashbox Aquatica over the shadow and up to the brow, with the heaviest amounts being on the brow bone up to the brow. I then used a baby wipe to make sure the shape was perfect and buffed the edges with a brush. Follow with mascara on the top lashes.
- For the lips, I applied Revlon’s Colorburst Lipstick in Crimson. Remember, the shape here is important. Keep the look pouty!
- Finish by making sure skin not too shiny and edges are clean
image credits fashiongonerogue