5 Stunning Ways To Use The NEW Huda Beauty Melted Shadows
To celebrate the launch of our Matte & Metal Melted Shadows we wanted to show you five insane beauty looks created using our new revolutionary formula. We swear, the Melted Shadows will change your eyeshadow game, and they’ll never let you down – even if you’re on the go, eyeshadow application has never been this easy. You can literally create a complete look with the dual ended eyeshadow, wear the matte or shimmer shade by itself, or you can layer it with different eyeshadows. Regardless, whatever you decide, it’ll last all day long…
1. Rock our go-to day time look
We’re obsessed with this girly-glam look, and it looks great on everyone. Make sure you don’t apply too much of the matte Melted Shadow (a little goes a long way) and blend it out using a soft brush or even your finger. We like to contour the lid a little with a deeper pink berry hue as it : nomakes your eye pop! To maximize the iridescent shine, you can layer a shimmer eyeshadow on top of the metal shadow.
Top tip: Don’t forget to add some sparkle to the inner corner of your eye and on the lower lash line – it’ll open up your eyes and make them look bigger.
2. Matte everywhere
The matte shadows are so versatile, and as the pigment is so intense, they look amazing when worn by themselves or layered with the other matte shades. Remember, you don’t need to apply a lot of product, but to add intensity, you can keep layering the matte!
3. Layer it UP
The Melted Shadows work in perfect harmony with other eyeshadows to create a more dramatic final look.
Top tip: As these shadows are waterproof and long-wearing AF, we always use the matte shade as the base color and then we work in other shadows. The shimmer can be added at any point; we like to layer it with other shimmery shades, then use the liner as a topper for a final sparkle.
Posts You'll Love:
4. Slay some glitter liner
View this post on Instagram
We’re obsessed with eyeliner, so naturally, we love using the shimmer shade as an eyeliner for a playful twist on the classic cat-eye. The brush glides onto your lid, so application is quick and easy! You can either wear it on its own or apply a base color using the matte shade: we’ve combined complementary colors, so they layer beautifully together.
5. Opt for a playful cut crease
We’re literally drooling over this cut crease. It’s so fun and creative – that’s one of the best things about the Melted Shadows – the applicator of the shimmer allows you to decide exactly where the shadow goes, rather than always having to blend with a brush.
- For the party girl-on-the-go: In the back of the cab, rushing between work and a party? Apply the matte formula on your lid and dab across the lid. Apply the glitter liner to the inner corners of the eye. No brush, no mirror needed.
- For the glam Insta-girl: Apply powders to add a little intensity to the lid, then apply the matte formula to cut the crease. To finish, add some glitter liner (duh), you can opt for a glitter liner look or apply the glitter all over the lid.
- For the low-key it-girl: Swipe the shadow along the lid and blend it out with a brush or your finger. Don’t forget to add a little to your lower lash line too.
- For the edgy fashionista: You can literally create so many looks! Whether you’re feeling a geometric cut crease, a layered liner look, or a popping cat eye, have fun getting creative.
Let us know your favorite look in the comments below.