What’s On Huda’s Desk This Week: The Cult Beauty Box!
Hey my loves! If you’re following me on snap, you may have already seen how obsessed I am with everything in the the new limited-edition beauty box I did with Cult Beauty! I was so particular about what was included in the box and personally handpicked each and every item. I hope you love them as much as I do! Here’s a closer look at all the products! Roll over each item to read more about why I love it!
1. Morphe Brushes The Blushed Blush Palette 9B – It’s so hard to find a good blush palette, and few come close to this selection of nine buttery pinks, peaches, and natural flush tones. The colors are just perfection! It truly has something for everyone.
2. Huda Beauty Samantha #7 lashes – These are one of my favorite pairs of lashes! It’s actually the first hand-designed pair I’ve ever made. I always tell people who are indecisive that when it comes to choosing a false lash, you can’t go wrong with this style. They look incredible on everyone and are ideal for any occasion.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium – This is one of my favorite powders for contouring the nose and jawline. It has this greyish tone that mimics a natural shadow, and is super easy to blend, so I’m always selfie-ready!
4. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (half size) – Anyone who follows me will know how much I love a good face mask, and I’m obsessed with this one! It smells like roses! It’s the perfect pick-me-up, especially before a big event. My face literally glows after I use it!
5. iBeauty Skin Brush 21 – I love that this brush gives you that airbrushed look by packing on makeup really well without looking like you’re wearing too much.
6. Yu Ling Jade Small Roller – How adorable is this? It’s like a mini work out for your facial muscles. I love that it helps to improve the contours of your face.
7. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser – This clay-based formula literally cleans our your pores. For someone like me who is constantly experimenting with makeup, I need a heavy-duty cleanser like this one that dissolves every last trace of the day without stripping my skin. It just pulls all the dirt out!
The box will be available on September 29th with everything you see here! Make sure you sign up at www.cultbeauty.co.uk/cult-beauty-box-huda-kattan to get on the wait list–there are limited quantities of the box and it’ll be available at a great price so don’t miss out!