PRODUCT | MAKEUP
By Huda Heidi Kattan
Hey My Loves! So I get sooo many questions about all the photos I post on Instagram with my makeup kit! I really wanted to share with you guys some absolute MUSTS! If you’re a makeup artist or just a regular makeup-loving-gal, these products are absolute life-savers!
- My Ultimate Skincare is the Chanel Hydra Beauty Line! It is so gentle, it rarely causes breakouts (it hasn’t caused any yet), keeps makeup lasting long and the best part is that it comes in the Gel for oily skin and Creme for dry skin! I love it!
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer is the BEST primer out there! It some how creates a beautiful light layer that allows makeup to go on seamlessly without looking caked or or greasy!
- Best Beauty Tool ever is the Beauty Blender (available at the Dollhouse Salon, my request call 800-DOLL)! It’s so amazing and literally makes the foundation look like skin! I love it and it truly is a genius product!
- Best Contour Powder for Nose is the Omega Eyeshadow from MAC! I like this color because it makes it hard to over-do the contour, which I think is almost always obvious on the nose! It just looks natural and flawless!
- DiorSkin Nude Foundation (not pictured) is my favorite! It’s great because I can keep it light or build up coverage if I need to! It also has the best texture ever–drying into a powder!
- Favorite Bushes by Suqqu, Trish McEvoy, Giorgio Armani and Sigma Beauty
- My Favorite Concealer is Cle De Peau, which I have two of since I can’t live without it personally! My two favorite colors are Ocher and Ivory!
- The Shiseido Cream Shadows are AhhhhMAZING! I love the way they don’t dry up in the container and they go on super smooth and don’t crease! They also help pigment POP!
- Tweezerman Tweezers and Scissors are a MUST! I literally can’t live without them, since they are the best! I always am asked to do brows and these make it easy!
- The Makeup Forever HD Powder is great for setting everything and ensuring your makeup will last all day! I usually take a stippling brush and apply a very small amount!