Sounds a bit crazy, I know! But if you’re on a budget and your last set of falsies are irretrievably covered in mascara, then try this cotton lash extension hack. It takes a bit of patience, but it can really add serious drama to your lashes, I repeat, SERIOUS DRAMA! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Hey My Loves!! I loooove Winter in Dubai! Even though it’s not like freezing cold (in some countries I think our Winter, could be considered their Summer!), I still love the fresh air and the cool breeze.Continue reading
Hey my loves! You may already know how obsessed I am with beauty DIYs, so I thought I’d round up some of my favorite (and inexpensive!) beauty remedies that is as close as your kitchen cabinet. Some of these things work even better than the most expensive products, so I picked out some of my trusted ingredients, like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and potatoes to do a video on how you can use each of these to be even more gorgeous. I really hope you guys enjoy watching this video and please leave me comments on any beauty DIYs that you guys LOVE! Maybe I can do another video and include some :). Thank you so much for watching! Xx
– Smash an aspirin (preferably one with vitamin C…if not, just add a little lemon juice). Add to a glass with a little water and dab on any acne spots. It has salicylic acid that helps dry out acne.
– Take a tablespoon of coconut oil, warm until it’s liquifies and coat hair overnight. Wash out in the morning to add hydration to hair.
– Slice a lemon in half, top with brown sugar and use to exfoliate dark areas like your elbow and knees. Helps to exfoliate naturally. You can use on your face to minimize pores.
– An amazing anti-fungal for nails! Also keeps it clear, white, and beautiful. It also helps to strengthen nail. Just slice half a clove of garlic and place in a bottle of clear nail polish. Apply to nails often to help strengthen them.
– Slice in half and rub where you need to lighten, like underarms, knees, elbows, and even under eyes (you can slice thinner slices for the eyes).
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
– I put a couple drops in a bottle of water and rinse after shampoo and conditioner for INSANE shine. Also amazing to get rid of any lingering residue from products. The only thing is if you had your hair recently coloured, keep in mind it can lighten in. For skin, it’s amazing at managing the pH levels of skin. Combine equal parts water and ACV, and dip in a cotton pad to rub on skin.
– A super humectant! Whenever my lips are feeling chapped or red, I apply a little honey to soothe and calm my skin.
– A great anti-inflammatory for skin! A great facial mask I like to use is combine coconut oil, honey, and pinch of turmeric until pastey and apply on skin. Leave it on for a few minutes, and rinse off with warm water.
One of the best DIYs I’ve found for acne personally is probably already in your kitchen. Just take the peel of a ripe banana (not overripe, you want one that’s yellow with a few dark spots), and rub it on your blemish for ten minutes or so. You’ll see a big difference in your acne, especially after a few days.
Why does this work? A lot of reasons! Bananas have so many anti-inflammatories, like vitamin A, zinc, and manganese. The peels are also natural exfoliants to remove toxins and helps to prevent bacterial infections that may contribute to acne. The enzymes help to heal scars and prevent new pimples from popping up, and the starch unclogs your pore. It’s basically an anti-acne powerhouse!
Hey my loves! I’m sure you’ve seen the rainbow “unicorn” highlighter on your feeds by now. It’s a fun highlighter made by a really talented makeup artist, but it’s SO hard to find! So I decided to do a little DIY so you can make your own at home and it looks so pretty! Check it out:
Hey My Loves! Sooo, this is a SUPER awesome hack that really works to give you extensions! Personally, I wasn’t crazy about using the cotton since I have sensitive eyes, but this does work and is totally fine once you set everything in with mascara! Please share this video if you liked it:)