Hey my loves! You may already know how obsessed I am with beauty DIYs, so I thought I’d round up some of my favorite (and inexpensive!) beauty remedies that is as close as your kitchen cabinet. Some of these things work even better than the most expensive products, so I picked out some of my trusted ingredients, like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and potatoes to do a video on how you can use each of these to be even more gorgeous. I really hope you guys enjoy watching this video and please leave me comments on any beauty DIYs that you guys LOVE! Maybe I can do another video and include some :). Thank you so much for watching! Xx
– Smash an aspirin (preferably one with vitamin C…if not, just add a little lemon juice). Add to a glass with a little water and dab on any acne spots. It has salicylic acid that helps dry out acne.
– Take a tablespoon of coconut oil, warm until it’s liquifies and coat hair overnight. Wash out in the morning to add hydration to hair.
– Slice a lemon in half, top with brown sugar and use to exfoliate dark areas like your elbow and knees. Helps to exfoliate naturally. You can use on your face to minimize pores.
– An amazing anti-fungal for nails! Also keeps it clear, white, and beautiful. It also helps to strengthen nail. Just slice half a clove of garlic and place in a bottle of clear nail polish. Apply to nails often to help strengthen them.
– Slice in half and rub where you need to lighten, like underarms, knees, elbows, and even under eyes (you can slice thinner slices for the eyes).
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
– I put a couple drops in a bottle of water and rinse after shampoo and conditioner for INSANE shine. Also amazing to get rid of any lingering residue from products. The only thing is if you had your hair recently coloured, keep in mind it can lighten in. For skin, it’s amazing at managing the pH levels of skin. Combine equal parts water and ACV, and dip in a cotton pad to rub on skin.
– A super humectant! Whenever my lips are feeling chapped or red, I apply a little honey to soothe and calm my skin.
– A great anti-inflammatory for skin! A great facial mask I like to use is combine coconut oil, honey, and pinch of turmeric until pastey and apply on skin. Leave it on for a few minutes, and rinse off with warm water.