Let’s be real…we don’t always have a lot of time to do our hair. That’s why I like to default to a messy bun, but I make it office-ready by flat ironing some loose pieces and using root cover on any exposed areas of my scalp, I can quickly make the style look full and chic. Not bad for 60 seconds right? Check it out below!
Hey my loves! I have been obsessing over pinks and earthy browns for shadows and thought I’d do a quick look for you using the Rose Gold palette. I used a mix of the shades Henna, Sandalwood, Moonlight, and Black Truffle for this look and also added a touch of pure pigments in Trust Fund and 24K to give it a little glam. Let me know what you think!! Xx
Have you heard?! The Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette is officially launching TOMORROW (September 28th) on shophudabeauty.com! Aaaahhhh! I’m so excited for you to try it!!!! The colors are so incredibly pigmented, and you can even use it on your lips to get the hottest finish like these metallic lips! I used our textured pigments from the palette in Fling and 24K to get this look — what do you think?!
Hey my loves! You may already know how obsessed I am with beauty DIYs, so I thought I’d round up some of my favorite (and inexpensive!) beauty remedies that is as close as your kitchen cabinet. Some of these things work even better than the most expensive products, so I picked out some of my trusted ingredients, like coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and potatoes to do a video on how you can use each of these to be even more gorgeous. I really hope you guys enjoy watching this video and please leave me comments on any beauty DIYs that you guys LOVE! Maybe I can do another video and include some :). Thank you so much for watching! Xx
– Smash an aspirin (preferably one with vitamin C…if not, just add a little lemon juice). Add to a glass with a little water and dab on any acne spots. It has salicylic acid that helps dry out acne.
– Take a tablespoon of coconut oil, warm until it’s liquifies and coat hair overnight. Wash out in the morning to add hydration to hair.
– Slice a lemon in half, top with brown sugar and use to exfoliate dark areas like your elbow and knees. Helps to exfoliate naturally. You can use on your face to minimize pores.
– An amazing anti-fungal for nails! Also keeps it clear, white, and beautiful. It also helps to strengthen nail. Just slice half a clove of garlic and place in a bottle of clear nail polish. Apply to nails often to help strengthen them.
– Slice in half and rub where you need to lighten, like underarms, knees, elbows, and even under eyes (you can slice thinner slices for the eyes).
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
– I put a couple drops in a bottle of water and rinse after shampoo and conditioner for INSANE shine. Also amazing to get rid of any lingering residue from products. The only thing is if you had your hair recently coloured, keep in mind it can lighten in. For skin, it’s amazing at managing the pH levels of skin. Combine equal parts water and ACV, and dip in a cotton pad to rub on skin.
– A super humectant! Whenever my lips are feeling chapped or red, I apply a little honey to soothe and calm my skin.
– A great anti-inflammatory for skin! A great facial mask I like to use is combine coconut oil, honey, and pinch of turmeric until pastey and apply on skin. Leave it on for a few minutes, and rinse off with warm water.
Hey guys! So someone in my office saw me contouring my lips like this, and asked if I could do a video on it! This is my trick for shading around my lips for the perfect pout. It really makes your lips stand out!! To get this look, I used:
Hey my loves! Have you ever tried using eyeshadow to make a new nail polish?? It actually works! If you find that you only have clear polish on hand, this is actually a cool way to use the pigments in the new Rose Gold palette and make a whole new polish in a pinch! Check it out below:
It’s a mix of the shades “Shy” as a base and the gorgeous two-toned “Angelic,” topped with a coat of clear polish! Let me know if you try it and don’t forget to follow me on @hudabeauty on IG for more creative makeup ideas!!
Hey My Loves!! I honestly can’t remember when it started, but as long as I can remember, I have been OBSESSED with eyebrows! I just like the way they frame and can create harmony on the face. More recently, I’m loving the Bushy Eyebrow Trend (thank you, Cara!). I did a quick makeup tutorial with a lot of tips and tricks to make your brows look thicker. I’ve also included some of my favorite old and new products so take a look! What do you like to use for your brows? Leave a comment and let me know!
Hey My Loves! I’m soooo thrilled to introduce you to the new Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette! This palette is something really close to my heart. I literally dreamt about these colors and I can’t believe it’s finally here! I spent so much time making sure the colors were PERFECT…something not only I would use as a beauty connoisseur but ones that I really hope you would absolutely fall in love with too. It comes with 18 colors, including mattes, pearlized shades, and the most exciting part, 6 pure pigmentations. These are gorgeous, textured shadows with INSANE pigmentation. They will give your eyes this beautiful, 3D pop that I’m obsessed with! I find that the best way to apply these new shadows is by using your finger…and guys, the payoff is unreal. I really wanted to make this palette truly something that has everything you need — from the blackest of black (that can be used as a liner too!), to earthy browns, and my current obsession, rose gold. I created this video to introduce you to the palette more closely and show you a few different looks you can achieve with it. I hope you enjoy, and again, thank you so much for all the love and support! It means the world to me!!!!
The #HudaBeautyRoseGoldPalette will be available soon at shophudabeauty.com. Stay updated here for details on when it will be released, as well as my Snapchat (realhudabeauty) for the latest!
One of the best DIYs I’ve found for acne personally is probably already in your kitchen. Just take the peel of a ripe banana (not overripe, you want one that’s yellow with a few dark spots), and rub it on your blemish for ten minutes or so. You’ll see a big difference in your acne, especially after a few days.
Why does this work? A lot of reasons! Bananas have so many anti-inflammatories, like vitamin A, zinc, and manganese. The peels are also natural exfoliants to remove toxins and helps to prevent bacterial infections that may contribute to acne. The enzymes help to heal scars and prevent new pimples from popping up, and the starch unclogs your pore. It’s basically an anti-acne powerhouse!