Your Ultimate #FauxFilter Shade Comparison Guide
Hi my loves, we wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to find your perfect foundation shade, so we have created the ultimate guide for you.
For our #FauxFilter Foundation Stick and the NEW #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation, we extended our original 30 #FauxFilter shades to 39! As well as adding nine gorgeous new shades to our new Foundation Stick and our reformulated #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation, we also made changes to some of our original shades to make sure that the full collections would have a perfect match for everyone!
This means that whatever your shade was in our original #FauxFilter Matte Foundation, it could be different in the new #FauxFilter Foundation Stick and new #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation – don’t panic, this guide will explain all of it!
Over the last two years, we’ve learned so much and we’ve been able to dive even deeper into complexion. Our two new #FauxFilter Foundation formulas have new and improved undertones in 39 beautiful shades, which include nine new shades and re-worked shade families to extend the original five families to eight, making it even easier to find your perfect match.
In this all-encompassing #FauxFilter Shade Matching Guide you can explore:
- All the shades of our new #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation
- A guide to finding your new #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation shades based on your original #FauxFilter Matte Foundation shade
- All the shade descriptions of our new #FauxFilter Skin Finish Foundation Stick
- A guide to finding your new #FauxFilter Skin Finish Foundation Stick shade based on your original #FauxFilter Matte Foundation shade
- A #FauxFilter Foundation Stick brand shade comparison guide (comparing #FauxFilter Stick shades to Fenty Pro Filtr’ Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation)
If you have tried our new #FauxFilter Skin Finish Foundation Stick, then your new #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation Shade should be the same. Please note that when comparing our new #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation with the #FauxFilter Stick Foundation, the liquid takes time to develop to its ‘true shade,’ so please allow time for this. As the stick is anhydrous, the swatched shade is the true shade, which also shows to be brighter than the liquid foundation, which has more of a powdery, matte finish.
Before we dig into the shades, here’s a little explanation of undertones to help you choose your shade.
Find out more about how to figure out your undertone here.
1. Meet the #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Liquid Foundation Shades
2. The Old #FauxFilter Matte Liquid Foundation Vs the NEW, Reformulated #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Foundation Shades
3. Meet the #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick Shades
You can also check out our online Shade Finder to help you find your perfect #FauxFilter Skin Finish Foundation shade based on your skin tone.
4. The old #FauxFilter Matte Liquid Foundation Vs #FauxFilter Skin Finish Foundation Stick Shades
One important thing to note when comparing our old #FauxFilter Matte Foundation and the #FauxFilter Stick Foundation is that the liquid can take a little time to develop to its ‘true shade.’ As the stick is anhydrous (it contains no water), the swatched shade is the true shade, therefore it will not change. This means it’s important to give time for the #FauxFilter Liquid Foundation to develop before truly comparing the shades. Also note that #FauxFilter Liquid Foundation has a powdery, matte finish, that will appear slightly lighter than the anhydrous #FauxFilter Stick Foundation, which has a bright, luminous finish.
5. Your #FauxFilter Foundation Stick Brand Shade Comparison Guide
We worked with the shade matching gurus at MatchMyMakeup.com to help compare our new #FauxFilter Foundation Stick with the foundations from other brands that you’re always asking about. Match My Makeup scientifically assess thousands of products using award-winning technology to accurately shade match. Below you will see their comparison, along with notes on any shade differences, for example, if it says ‘is more yellow’ this means the foundation from the other brand is more yellow than the #FauxFilter Stick shade. Be aware that these are the closest matches, and they are not necessarily exact.
We hope you find this guide helpful and to match different brands not listed here, go to MatchMyMakeup.com who will compare hundreds of other foundations to help you find your #FauxFilter Foundation Stick shade.
We hope you found this shade matching guide helpful. Please note, this is a guide to the shades we deem to be a good match for our #FauxFilter foundations. If you choose a shade based on the recommendation of this guide and it isn’t a match for you, Huda Beauty cannot be held responsible for your purchase.