How To Wear Your False Lashes Up To 20 Times
I completely believe spending money on quality lashes is worth it and really cost-effective in the long run – I’ve worn the same pair of lashes like 20 times before! But they’re only cost-effective if you know how to take care of them properly – I’ve seen some totally destroyed lashes from a botched cleaning job before. So, it’s no surprise they can get completely wrecked when cleaned too vigorously, which for me, would be pretty soul-destroying after one wear!
If, like me, you’re a regular lash wearer, the habit can not only be slightly addictive (seriously) but pretty expensive too. Whether you prefer to spend a little more on quality lashes that can be cleaned or re-worn up to 20 times, or skimp and get a pair that you can dispose of after a couple of uses, the longevity of their flutter is all down to the proper lash cleaning method.
The main thing to remember is your lashes are super delicate; whenever you’re handling them, always hold them firmly at the base of the lashes so that the lashes aren’t pulled from the band. Here’s my tried and tested, failsafe way of cleaning false lashes to prolong their lifespan:
@hudabeautyHow I clean my falsies 🤩❤️✨ ##hudabeauty ##xyzcba ##foryourpage ##foryoupage ##fyp♬ Roses – Imanbek Remix – SAINt JHN
1. Gently peel away old glue, holding the lashes firmly by the base.
2. Place the lash between two cotton pads soaked in oil-free makeup remover.
3. Lightly press the cotton pad and wait 30 seconds so the lashes are saturated.
4. Carefully wipe away any remaining mascara with an oil-soaked cotton bud.
5. Using a clean cotton bud, wipe away any excess mascara residue.
6. Place the lashes back in your lash box, securing the lash band firmly to keep the lash curled.
Storing them back in the original package is the best way to keep your falsies clean and safe. If you attach them firmly to the band and press them down, this will help curl them. Now your lashes are as good as new, if you’re still struggling to apply them, check out my secret tips for How To Apply Your Lashes Like A Bawse.
Leave a comment